Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

A weekly commitment

Currently I am restraining myself from doing something I like-tweeting.

It’s been 4 days since I started this exercise. Why I did that? Why I don’t want to tweet, or even worse, read other people tweets?

A weekly thing I’m doing is about allocating my time for learning Adobe Photoshop. I’ve been longing to do this since 4 years ago, but I wasn’t able to practice it properly. Everything was nothing but “hangat-hangat tahi ayam”*again. Since I’ve fed up with that, I decided to master Adobe Photoshop basics for just a week.It’s also a weekly experiment on how I can control myself.

I’d rather do a much more less commitment, like this one. Once I cleared this hurdle, I think I can move forward to a bigger commitment.

Wish me luck, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails