Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

We-18

We have been celebrating our every month anniversary since we started dating 18 months ago. And yes, it’s somehow weird to other people, though.

“Eh, korang celebrate tiap bulan ke?…..bla2”

Hek eleh…”

About this, we have lots of reactions from our friends about us, but we just take them as jokes or teases. Thanks everyone!

Well, for this month, we had a simple “celebration” by video calling on Skype. The best thing is, she sent me a very lovely file- a montage video about our “journey” together ( I already sync it into my iPhone) :)

And awww~~It really moved my heart. Thanks bucuk!:)

To my other half, I wanna dedicate this song to you, and I hope you like it!

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are Lyric

Oh her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know

When I compliment her

She wont believe me

And its so, its so

Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "do I look okay"

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know

Id never ask you to change

If perfect is what you're searching for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking

If you look okay

You know I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

Girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Love you so much, baby…

3 comments:

  1. @tan: thx tan. tp xleh lawan ko lah, sifu neh, 5thn da kan? heheh
    @yang: aww~ thx for the post! im soooo likt the vid! tapiiiii nape ade justin bieber at the end? gulp.:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. intan: thanks intan!! hehe u too, take good care of danial..ahaksss..hehe

    sayang: hehe just for u bucuk:) glad u like it!! justin bieber ke? i ingat justin timberlake..hehe:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails