Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Salam Perantauan

Again and again I wanna wish all my friends out there happy fasting in this holy month of Ramadhan. May Allah SWT accept our prayers, fasting and good deeds.

……………

For Malaysians who are living overseas, there’s something that everyone anticipates every time Ramadan comes.

It’s SALAM PERANTAUAN. Anyone who doesn’t have a clue on this? Please refer wiki :P

This year is my 4th year in Japan, including 3rd year during the whole holy month here. And sadly, I’ve never been in Salam Perantauan. But hey, surprisingly, this year I make it at last!

Thanks to the bucukness of the year, my dearie girlfie, for sending the email to Utusan. Our picture featured on 10th August 2010, one day before the fasting month.:)

Salam Perantauan Utusan 10082010

:):)

…………………

Actually I’ve just finished my final exam. Alhamdulillah, I took 3 exams, and I did considerably well in all the papers. Thanks to my parents and she, and friends for all the prayers and motivation:)

Akhir kata, SELAMAT BERPUASA kepada semua umat Islam di seluruh dunia. Jangan puasa yak yok dah la ye:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails