Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tagging

I was tagged by my sweetheart, for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks baby:)

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award

With honors, thanks again to si bucuk

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic!

And friends:)

The most informative blog that I read is Kujie2.

3. Contact said blog and let them know they've won the award

Roger.

4. State 5 things about yourself

  • Sadly, with the positive thought, I have to extend one more year to graduate.
  • I don’t eat bread(yeast), chocolate.
  • I’m good at almost every sport.
  • I have no talents in guitar, or piano.
  • I don’t smoke. It’s bad, isn’t it?

5. Speech by the winner

Did I really win? hehe:P

2 comments:

  1. terima kasih mengetag. nanti rajeng2 aku buat.

    btw, kau xmkn chocolate??? like seriously??
    n tak smoke is not a bad thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same2 cykin.

    aah ak x mkn choko. like very seriously. haha
    ko mkn best la ko..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails