Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where life is what matters..

Yesterday I visited my friends, Keri and Hadi at the Saitama Red Cross Hospital (埼玉赤十字病院) at Omiya. I just could be allowed to see Keri, as Hadi was still in ICU.

Looking at what had happened to them, I realized that I’ve been taking many  things for granted, especially life matters. Keri did say he felt so sad and regret for what happened to them.

But, here what friends for, I believe all of us, their friends, family members have been praying for them non-stoply. We didn’t want that accident, it’s just when things we don’t want to happen are meant to happen, we have just to accept those things, whether we like it or not.

Enough said, may Allah fulfill our prayers, hopefully they will  recover soon:)

Amin~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails