Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What else~

Actually I planned to update my blog earlier, yeah mainly about my journey to the west Japan, but once I arrived at home, the laziness of myself had really taken over me.

So, for the time being, I wanna write about something else.

Yesterday there were two significant anniversaries in my life. One is for the 25th year anniversary of my parents’ marriage, and the second, is the 52th anniversary of Malaysian Independence day. Good number, huh.

I called up my mom, wishing her and my dad for the anniversary. My mom was so happy. Very. So was my dad. But for Malaysia, no matter how loud I scream “Merdeka!!”, I feel my Malaysian spirit does not tone up as it should. 1Malaysia by Najib is totally ridiculous! cakap tak serupa bikin!

OK, enough for that.

Next time, I’m gonna write about my journey, though it won’t be so detailed. What I saw, felt and the most important thing, what changes me into being better man.

And thanks so much for my honey, for being so understanding during my whole period of traveling:) thank you sayang:)

Well said, I’m off for today.

 

ps: hope it’s still not late for me to wish Salam Ramadan to all muslim and muslimah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails