Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday, not fried-Day..

It’s yesterday.

My last semester’s result was out. Haha What could I say about my result, huh~~

Well, overall is OK, but subject that I failed ghosted me for a minute. I failed my fav subject, which for me, is impossible. I really don’t get it why. I studied a lot for it, but HE knows maybe my efforts weren’t good enough:(

I met with other Japanese friends as well. Averagely, they also failed 2, or 3 subjects. Seems like everyone agrees that last term was the tougest of all terms.

And she’s the first one to know about my result. I told her( that I was sad) and she cheered me up. My mood now now swung. I have my smiles back now. Thanks baby, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhh~~~

Anys, there’s good chance for me to graduate in time if I continue to produce such results. It’s not superb, but should be no problem if I were to go back to Malaysia in March 2011. Hehe. 3 semesters to kill!!

頑張って行きましょう~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails