Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

明けましておめでとう!!

Wish u all

merry NEW YEAR!!

Too many things.countless sadness and happiness.
Too many events.can't remember it all.
Too many challenges.which made me stronger.
Sayonara 2008.

Here it comes 2009.
IN IT, i can see more challenges coming.
i can smile happiness.more than sadness, hopefully.
i can sense a new way of thinking.which guides me facing this cruel life.
i can see me struggle.of course in my damn studies.

Good resolutions are simply not enough.
without ample determination, i might see me deviating from my original paths.
and that's where family and friends come into play.
come to correct me, guide me.
and there's no more grateful better than that.

So, to all Saidai members, the ones who are nearest to me,
let's guide each other.
and don't forget to slap me if u should.

to all friends in japan,
YM me if i do something terrible.Buzz me.

to all friends in Malaysia,
you surely don't wanna study here. Bloody sucks!!
So how lucky you are!

let's work hard in whatever you do.

to emak n ayah,
watch me graduate within 4 years.doakan zaini k!!

to my siblings,
i know u all proud of me. let's change this family!!
u all too can do it!!


to everyone who knows me,
let's wish for merrier, more prosperous year of 2009.

ps: very colourful, huh.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails